Tough Machine for a Tough Job
Although the ZX210F-3 may be our smallest Forester, it is certainly no weakling. From its tough, next-class-up swing and travel systems to the strengthened, rugged upperstructure and heavy-duty undercarriage, it can take on the wildest of woods. The purpose-built processing front eliminates the need for boom-tip and hoist-cylinder adapters.
- Updated hydraulic system improves attachment performance, machine smoothness and facilitates faster cycle times.
- Improved lifting envelopes and lifting capacity give you more control at the worksite.
- Next-size-up swing system delivers the swing torque (BIC) necessary to handle the toughest jobs (more swing equals more wood) and a large diameter swing bearing to bolster the core machine strength.
- Seamless integration of attachment and carrier with installation of Waratah processing heads and a variety of makes and models for grapples.
- Standard 277-gallon (1050 L) fuel tank extends run time between fill ups.
- Optional extra heavy-duty track chain, reversing fan and rear-entry cab with integral 48-inch risers available.
- Available in Road Builder, Processor, Live Heel, Fixed Heel, Butt & Top and Power Clam Configurations.